Salary: AED 14,000 - AED 18,000
As an IT Manager, the role requires the candidate to be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and self-learner to improve and enhance technology stack will be preferred. The candidate will also have the opportunity to create and lead the IT department working with outsource teams, freelancers, and international partners.
50% hands on work for development
50% managerial work with existing outsource team and new team creation as well as internal tool support
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Minimum 4 years of managerial experience
- Has previous experience as a solutions architect as well as a full stack developer
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart solutions
- Internet of Things
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented reality