Cigna is one of the largest International Medical Insurers worldwide and can trace its roots back over 200 years. With over 35,000 employees across the world with offices in the UK, Asia, US & Middle East, Cigna has established itself as a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a highly motivated, focused individual to join this rapidly expanding team. You will have the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive organisation, within a dynamic team environment where there are tangible progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Broker Sales and support Team Manager, you will be responsible for handling incoming queries from web based customers, brokers and intermediaries to meet their needs and complete the sale where appropriate. You will also be responsible for generating sales through outbound calls to leads generated via the web-site and developing relationships with key brokers and partners.
In addition, this role will be involved in supporting across all areas of Broker Service to ensure that we continue to drive our focus on Customer Centricity and deliver on the following metrics,
- Broker Channel development and Relationship Management
- Strive to achieve company KPIs across Sales
- Communicate effectively with team and senior management
- Provide the highest levels of broker support, striving for first contact resolution
- Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line with FSA and Cigna guidelines
- Monitor turn-around times to ensure contacts are settled within required time scales
- Build relationships with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the Broker
- Actively support all team members and provide resource to enable all operational goals to be achieved
- Experience within a Customer Service/ Contact Centre environment is essential
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment
- Experience of working in a multilingual capacity would be beneficial
- 2 years (plus) sales experience is preferred
- Outbound sales experience and a good knowledge of insurance products is essential
- A proven track record of success
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication
- Fluent in Spanish
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workload to meet individual and team targets
- Customer focused with ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs in a professional and confident manner
- Ability to exercise judgement
- Maintain a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Be flexible and open to change
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.