In the context of Specialized Nutrition Middle East, you will play an active role in ensuring that the brand agenda is understood and executed across functions/channels/teams. You will also support in identifying the regional/local needs and consumer insights by markets and translating that into business objectives and KPIs while continuously increasing effectiveness of Advertising and Promotion (A&P) investments while further driving ROI efficiencies.
About the role
In this role your key priorities will be to:
Build short- long term brand strategy:
- Support in developing the Regional and Local strategy of the brands and consumerization agendas
- Delivering necessary consumer, competition & trade understanding, concept development, product introductions and media & communication plans to the cross- functional teams in the markets
- Support in driving alignment with overall brand strategy and plans of consumer, medical & trade marketing teams to achieve portfolio KPIs
- Support in building the local campaign strategies across ME and direct team to deliver 360- degree activations (with digital at heart)
- Define clear objectives, KPI's and manage delivery of all brand marketing plans/activities to achieve the agreed upon KPIs, based on market by market local insights and market dynamics
- Ensure agreed plan execution in most appropriate channels on time & on budget market by market and based on localized insights
- Manage the digital elements of the marketing mix for the brand, to increase early reach and engagement, with an immediate special focus on:
Leading the online journey experience on the managed portfolio by developing relevant content and tools that help increase relevancy for early connection with customers
Drive Strategic Innovation Pipeline:
- Deep dive in gathering local insights and analysing market trends and identifying business opportunities, anticipating consumer needs
- Project management of packaging change - working closely with supply chain to manage the localised adaptations of all innovations, labels, and packaging's that differ based on local regulations and registration requirements
- Monitor & report monthly country performance, while continuously flagging risks and opportunities market by market across all KPIs metrics
- In- depth analysis and reporting of SKU level performance, drivers and barriers and in- depth understanding of consumer, HCP and trade programmes
- Continually monitor performance of key communication channels: ATL & BTL media, web, eCRM, online & inserts and recommend plan modifications to optimise performance against objectives
- Manage Portfolio A&P expenditure vs forecast on monthly basis, while monitoring ROI efficiencies continuously
- Manage process & approvals to ensure timely & on- budget execution
- Continuously monitor competitor activity by market to flag to senior management any risks or opportunities that come with all external activities (Pricing, Positioning, Promotions, Distribution, Messaging, etc)
To be successful in the role you should ideally have:
- A Bachelor's degree or relevant qualification preferably in marketing or business/economics
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- 3- 5 years' experience as a Brand Manager in a similar environment, experience in Nutrition is preferred
- Experience of reaching consumers via digital channels
- Basic understanding of medical marketing and Specialized Nutrition patient profiles
Danone is a world leading food company operating in four business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Danone's mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
1 Dubai Jobs