Job Code: CN1/AC1/331
Industry: Management Consulting
- Coordinate with sales team by managing calendars, organizing client's files and documents, and communicating client information to representatives, management, or other staff as needed.
- Qualifying leads by speaking to the client and distributing the same to sales.
- Respond to customer inquiries/ complaints.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems, or work with renewal executive to inform clients of delays and problems (as well as to solve these problems).
- Familiarity with CRM (customer relationship management) software (ZOHO).
- Create email correspondence to enhance client communication and maintain sales calendar.
- Answer calls for sales, logged messages and/or transferred calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Organize sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy and maintain documents and contacts.
- Responds to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Process licenses and inform customers of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Maintain contract list and updates
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Graduate, MBA will be an advantage
- 3 - 5 years' experience in sales department with corporate companies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales Admin or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English. Arabic will be an advantage
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Bilingual candidates will be preferred