Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. And to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, business development and distribution.
· overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
· conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
· devising and presenting ideas and strategies
· promotional activities
· compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
· writing and proofreading creative copy
· maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
· organising events and product exhibitions
· updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
· coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
· monitoring performance
· Managing campaigns on social media.
· Digital and online marketing.
· Content Management & Thought Leadership
· Develop and manage editorial calendar and workflows
· Manage a team to create compelling content across a variety of channels, aligning with the mission and editorial needs.
· Apply editorial governance to ensure content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
· Social Media
· Manage overall social media strategy and execution for the brand and execute against it, including developing content concepts from idea to completion
· Manage all social media content, and review the impact through monthly KPI analysis and reporting
· Drive the development of follower growth and engagement strategies on social channels
· Search Engine Optimization
· Research, write, and edit original SEO-ready content for brochures, campaigns, websites, emails, newsletters, videos, and other digital media
· Good teamwork skills
· Communication skills and networking ability
· Strong attention to detail
· Good organisation and planning skills
· Creativity and writing skills
· Commercial awareness
· Numerical skills
· IT skills
Sundus Recruitment Services