Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
· Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Enjoy working with customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
· Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer or technical architect. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep- dive education and design exercises to create world- class solutions built on AWS.
· As a key member of the account management team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one- to- few and one- to- many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best- practice knowledge amongst the AWS solution community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer- facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Be a technical Expert, Technical Advisor and Technical Influencer
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with customers or enterprises
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience working within software development or Internet- related industries
· AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
1 Dubai Jobs