Job Location : Offshore/Onshore/Factory
Division : Manpower Services
Education & Experience
- Secondary school leaving certificate (10 years of school education).
- Additional Industrial trade training in piping and structural welding on various materials is required.
- Minimum 10 years' experience as welder with 5 years' experience as Welder in the Petrochemical or Oil & Gas industry offshore.
- Care passionately about Abu Dhabi - Euro Mechanical is aligned to the Vision of Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi has a core commitment to build a sustainable and diversified, high value-added economy) and we wish to encourage this commitment throughout the company.
- Understand, identify with and promote Euro Mechanical brand beliefs – Proficient, Reliable, Collaborative and Integrity.
- Commitment to Euro Mechanical Codes of Ethics and Business Conduct and promoting the same to all employees.
- Shall be able to carry out welding (in6G and 6GR), repair and modification of various types of plant piping and structures in accordance with Company procedures, standards, codes and practices.
- Basic knowledge of different materials such as ASTMA316/316L, A304, Inconel 625, CuNi, API5L Gr.B, A106,A36 & etc.
- Knowledge of Electrodes and filler wire for oil industry.
- Awareness of hazards involved in hot works and welding, i.e. electric shocks, confined spaces, fumes.
- Understand the requirements for welding procedure qualification records and welder qualifications and its validity.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate in English language