- Complete vehicle servicing checklist, and identify any additional work required, coordinate with Team Leader regarding additional customer approval.
- Deliver a Fast Track service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete any additional work required to the highest standard and in agreed timescales, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Complete all pre-delivery inspection requirements as stated by the manufacturer.
- Identify any work required that is covered by the warranty process, ensure all documentation is complete, coordinate with warranty department.
- Maintain workshop housekeeping standards at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Comply with the company's working practices and procedures; ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- Send CV to
There are cars. Then there's “Volkswagen". The word Volkswagen means "People's car" in German. It is not only one of the most important German makes, but it has also become a highly desirable brand in the nation. Al Nabooda takes pride in being the driving force behind that trend.
Audi stands for sporty vehicles, high build quality and progressive design - for “Vorsprung durch Technik.” Al Nabooda Automobiles, the importer and distributor of Audi in Dubai and Northern Emirates, invested in recent years in state of the art facilities across all showrooms and service centers that show, that the company strives like the brand to provide their customers with the best services.
As the authorised importer and dealer for Porsche in Dubai and the Northern Emirates of UAE, Al Nabooda Automobiles is committed to providing its customers a superlative buying and ownership experience. To achieve this we have developed world class Porsche Showrooms and Service Centres in Dubai, Sharjah and Fujairah.