Purpose of job:
- Supports the Senior Maintenance Scheduler in maintenance scheduling functions,responsible for issuance of daily and weekly maintenance schedules.
- Carries out resource forecasts and coordinates with planners, maintenance coordinators, operations and maintenance supervisors for the efficient job execution.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by a 2-3 years diploma in engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in planning and scheduling preferably in a refinery / gas processing plant environment.
- Knowledge and experience in schedule systems including baseline and rebase lining.
- Knowledge of maintenance and shut-down planning processes, planning tools, project management and control techniques.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, MAXIMO, scheduling software such as Primavera Project Planner (P6) and MS Project Planner.
- Effective design and implementation of work schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Data analysis and report writing skills.
- Good oral and written English. Arabic language is preferable.