Requisites * Ideal candidate must have proven experience within legal/law firms(current or previous)
- Must be ready to relocate to Abu Dhabi
- Shortlisted candidates will have to attend pre assessment and face to face initial screening interviews from Abu Dhabi Nadia office.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resource Management. Additional HR certifications will be a plus
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in managing the daily HR tasks including the facility management of laborer's
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement