● Manage the styling and provide art direction for LMG Home brands to create lifestyle imagery for all products.
● Work closely with the brand teams to propose and develop new creative concepts while providing an omni-channel experience to the customers.
● Assist in producing, maintaining and implementing ‘styling guidelines’ according to agreed business standards.
● Work closely with the internal teams (Photography Manager & Head Retouching & Content Manager) and the extrernal brand teams to ensure quality control is monitored and maintained regularly.
● Oversee the styling and styling team within the Studio to ensure all images are captured correctly.
● Act as SPOC for all brands teams for all the imagery related queries.
● Ensure the Studio team achieves high productivity levels to meet deadlines while ensuring quality is maintained at all times.
● Have some knowledge of image capture, photography and lighting.
● Responsible for planning and carrying out shoots on a daily basis to ensure targets are achieved.
● Oversee the handover of product samples into the Studio, liaising with Studio Operations and Product teams.
● Onboard and manage freelancer stylists whenever required.
● Carry out regular reviews with your direct reports including annual appraisals, identifying development areas and setting SMART objectives. Review objectives on a monthly basis and reprioritise if required.
● Act as Fire Warden for the department & administer First Aid as appropriate.
● Ensure all staff follow Health & Safety guidelines and procedures. Manage the Health & Safety of all staff and colleagues by conducting risk assessments.
● Miminum 8-10 years of experience in photography of homeware items within a Studio environment.
● Have proven experience and understanding of the requirements of online imagery.
● Have experience in creating brand/styling guidelines.
● Have some knowledge of image capture, photography and lighting required.
● Have experience of managing Studio operations.
● Have a strong track record within the industry and for retail brands.
● Be highly creative, with a flair and passion for visual composition and attention to detail.
● Be able to work well under pressure, have a flexible attitude and be responsive to change.
● Be able to contribute and work effectively within a team environment.
● Be able to lead, influence and motivate others.
● Have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with peers and senior management,.
● Have excellent organisational skills.
● Have excellent attention to detail.
● Have good MS Office skills (i.e. Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
● Be Mac and PC literate.
● Full driving license required.