Lead Solution Consultant will work as a part of the Middle East and Africa regional team, and reporting to the Head of Treasury/Capital Markets & Enterprise Risk, MEA Global Solution Consulting
The Global Solution Consultants is a global team of highly skilled functional and technical domain specialists with, on average, over 15 years’ FinTech experience gained within financial institutions, independent software vendors, consulting firms, technology providers and Finastra. Working with the various Finastra teams (sales, marketing, product management, implementation, customer support) your regional team contributes to the revenue growth at Finastra by bringing innovative solutions to the financial markets in MEA. Your team is supported by a global, 60 person strong, Enablement team, that helps with all technical and back-office aspects of bid management - from the RFP responses, through Central Demo Systems creation and maintenance, to POC test cases configuration and customisation - so that you can spend more time on client facing activities.
Support Finastra’s sales force by navigating the customer journey through exceptional thought leadership and hands-on product know-how in the Treasury and Capital Market space. We are looking for a high-energy individual with strong analytical and interpersonal skills. An ideal Solution Consultant exhibits a can-do approach in a consultative capacity, ensuring that our solutions and services meet and exceed our clients’ needs.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Become Front Office expert on the Finastra Treasury Solutions and be able to articulate the value proposition
- Emphasis is on being leader on core tasks and opportunities, sharing knowledge on areas of expertise. Expected to have deep expertise in dedicated areas of focus such as Derivatives, FI, Credit, Treasury FX / MM, Structured Products, Commodity – mainly Front Office but knowledge on Back-Office and Risk can be an advantage
- Create the Finastra solution quality based competitive positioning value statement and deliver it throughout the lifecycle of sales process – both internally and externally
- Establish credibility with the clients, analysis of the client’s needs and position the Finastra product modules appropriately to ease the sales process and optimise the efficiency
- Create solution design documentation - both internally and externally to the customers - which includes data flow diagrams, description of application components and ownership of the functional responses within the RFI/RFP documents
- Advise on business best practice and technology, mentoring and advising throughout all phases of the sales cycle to ensure world class solution selection
- Collaborate with sales representatives throughout the lifecycle of the sales campaign, including exploratory meetings, consultative solution selling demonstrations and workshops, and gap analysis to ensure cross-team alignment in customer engagement and produce best-in-class winning solutions
- Take a lead role on opportunity bid management: you will be the engagement lead who owns end-to-end solution proposal and engages and coordinates requisite internal resources to execute
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other Finastra solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Strong knowledge of financial products - Derivatives and Cash (in order of priority FX, IR, Fixed Income, Credit, Commodity, Structured products) from front office perspective.
- Micro analysis of financial products and derivatives trading activities
- Validation and analysis of financial products, related models and risk profiles of both vanilla and exotics
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity.
- Banking Market awareness with focus on Front office, Risk Management and Back Office
- Strong understanding of Libor transition to Risk free rates
- Fair Knowledge of the risk management measures such as hedge sensitivity, Value at Risk, PFE, XVAs
- Fair knowledge of limits and back office operations
- Fair knowledge of the banking analysis tool and measures - balance sheet management, Fund Transfer Pricing, Liquidity (analysis, ratio…), ALM
- Ideal candidates will have superior troubleshooting skills, excellent communication and presentation skills in English (French/Arabic will be an advantage).
- Ability to work independently and in teams geared to individuals who are good in multi-tasking
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Creative and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel internationally on a frequent basis
- 5-10 years treasury solution experience (bank, consulting firm or solution provider)
- Experience in financial service software consulting or pre-sales support
- Been involved in the selection and implementation of a Treasury solution within a financial institution is a distinct advantage
- Experience in Finastra Treasury and Capital Market solutions will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Mathematics, Financial Market or similar quantitative field from an engineering school or university
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering, mathematics, science or technology
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.