Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Take your career to the next level
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 6 to 12 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
On job training by working with Project Managers in the Surface Pressure Control (SPC) Services Organization. By the end of the program, you shall possess comprehensive knowledge on the process of assembly, testing, maintenance and repair for Surface Pressure Control Equipment
- Participating in Assembly, Testing, Maintenance and Repair of SPC Wellhead Pressure Control Equipment.
- Showing good hands-on skills, and the ability to multitask whilst using technical equipment.
- Reworking, repairing, and modifying nonconforming equipment.
- Managing activities of workshop area to support the operation team in meeting their operational goals.
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have a 2 year diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial engineering
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can offer some flexible working patterns. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.