Amazon Web Services () is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will cooperate with some of the world's largest companies, Account Management and several other teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of services. In collaboration with account management, you will drive revenue growth across Industry customers in Kuwait and Qatar. As a trusted customer advocate, the solution will help organizations understand best practices around advanced -based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the . You will have the opportunity to help and support to build mind share and broad use of within enterprise customers. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think proactively about business, products, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
· Be great fun to work with. At , we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Enjoy working with customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
· Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer or technical architect. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep- dive education and design exercises to create truly innovative solutions built on .
· As a key member of the account management team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the platform
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of , and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the
· Conduct one- to- few and one- to- many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using
· Capture and share best- practice knowledge amongst the solution community
· Author or otherwise contribute to customer- facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Be a technical Expert, Technical Advisor and Technical Influencer
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with customers or enterprises
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience working within software development or Internet- related industries
· Certification, eg. Solution Architect Associate
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief
1 Dubai Jobs