You will be responsible for:
- Safe keeping, distribution and reconciliation of revenue document stock.Daily cash and credit card reconciliations to daily sales reports and collections.
- Ensure cash deposited on a daily basis.
- Custodian of the ticketing office safe key, ensuring no loss of cash and revenue accounting documents.
You will be required to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Diploma in Accounting and/or FinanceMinimum of 1 - 2 Years cash handling experience. Preferably for those worked in airline/travel agency accounts.
- Fare construction and training courses in reservation and ticketing.
- Good exposure in computers.