- Need Commerce Graduate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UAE as a Debt Collector
- Generate and send out invoices, follow up, collect & allocate payments and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis, review AR ageing to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Experience in using Oracle software.
- Should be proficient in Advanced MS Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
- Possession of UAE Driving license will be an added advantage.
- Handling Petty Cash, Depositing Cash & Cheques in Bank
Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.
Go to Gulf