- Actively participate in conducting research, analyzing data, writing reports to meet client expectations as part of a team in the area of transportation.
- Aid in the research center's administrative duties including follow up meetings with potential clients and leads, writing formal letters, and obtaining necessary approvals.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Conduct high-quality transportation-related research and co-supervise and assist PhD and Masters students.
Highly responsible and disciplined candidates is encouraged to submit an application supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- A PhD degree in Transportation Engineering or any related field
BSc in Civil Engineering or any related field
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 31-08-2020
Job Category Staff
Times Higher Education