Start dates will be available from January 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Public Safety, Disaster or Emergency Planning, Risk Management, Environment, Health and Safety or other closely related disciplines
- Professional qualifications related to Public Safety or Disaster or Emergency Planning
- Professional qualifications for the following:
- Teaching or Training
- PGCE or Trainer qualification
- Assessor Qualification
- Internal Quality Assurer (IV) qualification
- OSHAD, OHSMS, NCEMA, Biosecurity, Epidemiology, Child Safety Techniques, Search & Rescue, Outbreak of Disease, Fire Fighting or other relevant professional qualification
- Experience of managing public safety in the context disaster or emergency
- Experience of the volunteering sector
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see for exchange rates)
- A basic monthly tax free salary of AED11,998 (approx. £2500).
- A monthly AED housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi and Western Region - 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities - 7,424 single; 9,280 married
- 42 calendar days of vacation
- Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
- An annual Education allowance of AED40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of AED80,000.
- An annual Travel allowance, covering annual return flight to home country.