· Primary point of contact for providing administrative support, processing requests, answering questions, updating records.
· Manage the overall operation of manager's office and ensure it runs smoothly.
· Dispense assignments as empowered by manager to make manager available to focus on critical issues.
· Respond to internal and external clients and address their requests, concerns, issues, and questions.
· Promptly answer phone calls, deliver messages in a timely manner, and ensures\ messages are clear,
· Maintain and organize files for quick retrieval of important information
· Manage time and priorities of manager to ensure that all items on manager's calendar/diary are a good use of their time.
· Plan, organize, and schedule meetings/events for manager and organization.
· Make travel arrangements for manager.
Takedown minutes of the meeting and follow-up on action plans.
· Author/prepare and review correspondences, briefings, and documents.
· Read, review, and prioritize manager's email to determine required action and keep volume manageable.
· Ensure continuous flow of email in and out of manager's office.
· Prepare presentations for executive management
Responsible for collating, distrusting documents/materials for board meeting.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
5-7 years of related experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Arabic mandatory
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, flagging items for executive leaders attention and meeting deadlines
- Firm sense of responsibility
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Work jointly with other directors and staff
- Identify opportunities and work with little direct supervision
Sundus Recruitment Services