Our client, a well-known healthcare facility in UAE is currently recruiting for Physiotherapist for Abu Dhabi location.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
· The assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient with short term or long term medical care.
· Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
· Promoting a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
· Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
· Promoting good health and well–being through education.
· understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
· Adhering to and promoting the Professional Code of Conduct for Abu Dhabi and home country
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 5 years as a Physical Therapist in a large hospital or rehabilitation facility with relevant experience with patients with experience working in critical care / community service / 100 bed capacity hospital
- Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy
- Experience either in the treatment of adult or children patients
- Willing to work for 12 hours (AM and PM shift), 48 hours per week
- Must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
To know more about our current vacancies, kindly visit our website