- September 8, 2020
- Posted by: themsigroup
- Full Time
- Posted 2 days ago
Our Client, a Call Centre is hiring for:
Genesys PureConnect Solution Engineer
- Provide the implementation, installation, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of PureConnect platform solutions in customer environments in conformance to established company processes, procedures and standards for the sole purpose of successful fulfilment of each customer's expectations and to their high level of satisfaction
- Perform the solution delivery as per the customer approved Solution Design Portfolio and/or Design Documentation
- Troubleshoot technical issues and perform root-cause analysis.
- Install system updates, and patches and perform system upgrades.
- Develop customer-specific technical process and/or procedure documentation.
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing.
- Support customer acceptance testing activities and troubleshoot/correct any issues.
- Answer customer's technical questions and provide explanation of technical concepts and issues.
- Provide system administration and other technical customer training.
- Provide customer support through tickets as required.
- Develop, write, update, and maintain work products and documentation for both customer and internal use.
- Proactively identify and contribute to the establishment and improvement of implementation and engineering standards, processes, procedures, best practices.
- Provide design Services, as required, on new and existing projects which includes gathering customer requirements and developing design documents for customer approval.
- Provide sales and pre-sales support, as required, on RFP responses, presentations, and statement of work and level of effort development.
- Continually enhance technical and professional skills
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Two years related experience and training
Current version Genesys PureConnect product certifications are required and required to be obtained for the following:
- Interaction Center Certified Engineer (ICCE)
- PureCloud Core Professional (PCP)/PureCloud Genesys Certified Associate (GCA)
- Interaction Center Handler Developer (ICHD)
- Interaction Dialler Certified Engineer (ICDE)
- Interaction Optimizer Certified Administrator (IOCA)
- Microsoft and/or Cisco
- Development skills/certifications
- NET, C#, C++
- REST WEB Services
- PureConnect/PureCloud API's
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS
Medium to high levels of experience, understanding and competency with:
- Telephony protocols (TDM/Analog, SIP, RTP, RTCP, MGCP)
- LAN/WAN topologies, protocols, and management - including QoS
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Virtual Server Planforms (e.g. Hyper-V, VMware)
- Microsoft Office Applications
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ‘Position Title’
Deadline 20 September 2020
For more jobs, please visit www.themsigroup.com
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted
Management Solutions International