Our client, a well-known medical center in UAE is currently recruiting for Physiotherapist that has an experience with patients with Musculoskeletal conditions for Dubai location.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to,
- The assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
- Promoting a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
- Organizing therapeutic physical exercise sessions
- Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
- Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the center
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 2-3 years as a Physiotherapist in a hospital/medical center facility in UAE, with relevant experience working with patients with Musculoskeletal conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Experience either in the treatment of adult or children patients
- Willing to work for 5 days
- With DHA License
- Must be willing to work in Dubai