An urgent and exciting opportunity for a luxury property opening October 2019.
GENERAL MANAGER, DUBAI
Our client is Dubai's leading resort operator who is currently seeking an experienced General Manager. The long term career development opportunities & rewards for the successful candidate are outstanding and certainly outweigh what might be a short term financial sacrifice.
· Expectations will be for managers to be very hands on and operationally driven, able to achieve standards through motivating and inspiring their team, therefore, managers who have previously worked in diverse cultural resorts will probably be most effective.
· Supporting the management in all aspects of the resort's operation and development
· Managers are ultimately evaluated via guest satisfaction & feedback and accurate analysis is their first point of reference
· Full financial responsibility for forecasts & budgets and their achievement
· Overseeing the training and development of the resort's team
· Developing and maintaining a good relationship with the local community
· Maintaining an on the floor presence in the resort, hosting & meeting guests and gaining feedback
· Ensuring that all group standards, policies & procedures are maintained
· General Managers must have all round operational dynamics, effectively, strong Managers who can develop within the company as they acquire company experience
· Proven experience of managing teams of 400 plus staff members
· Hands on
· Customer focused
· Manage by walking around with a strong guest interaction
· Ability to work in small remote islands
· A proven background in F&B or Housekeeping is preferred
· Preferably single
Dubai, United Arab Emirates