Key Responsibilities include:
· Proactively dive deep areas impacting business team's bandwidth
· Work backward from business team needs and pain points, and translate them into business requirements
· Develop programs, roadmaps and process improvements initiatives
· Launch new systems and programs to improve business team's performance
· Collaborate with various stakeholders to deliver against your projects
· 6+ years of relevant work experience in Product/Program/Project Management with a proven history of owning projects from ideation to launch
· Experience in process improvements or re- engineering
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level Demonstrated leadership in driving cross- functional teams
· Self- motivated, results- driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Proven ability to work with cross- functional teams across business- development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Sound business judgment, strong analytical thinking and technical skills, and the ability to influence others driving clear results
· · Ability to analyze and propose data- driven solutions
· · Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast- paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
· Strong analytical skills including SQL and advanced Excel, including the ability to pull data and use to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Proven record of innovation and delivering those ideas to drive long- term results. Ability to successfully deliver end- to- end technology and operations projects, working through the many obstacles along the way.
· Have the ability to utilize exceptional problem- solving skills to work through difficult challenges. Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL, Perl, Unix/Linux, Visual Basic or other programming languages
1 Dubai Jobs