This is an exciting opportunity to relocate to Dubai and work with one of the region's largest media companies!
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 104.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
ITP Media Group is looking for an ambitious and talented Editor in Chief to lead and define excellence.
With at least 10 years proven automotive journalism and content creation experience, you will be the brand’s ambassador, advocate and spokesperson. You will oversee and be responsible for all aspects of the brand including online, social media, video creation and print.
The ideal candidate has an unmatched enthusiasm for the motoring world, will have in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry, and will have an understanding of the regional industry and the key players in it.
Bi-lingual, they will also have experience in maximizing a digital audience, social media management, ‘to camera’ content, and be able to script and choreograph a YouTube-esque video.
The right candidate will display an excellent understanding of new media and the evolving digital landscape, be platform agnostic, passionate, able to manage a team, commission articles, have an eye for detail, be numerate as well as literate, have a healthy respect for deadlines, commercial opportunities and be able to tell a story across multiple platforms.
Strong originality, perseverance as well as the ability to work well under pressure and maintain efficiency and accuracy are key attributes.
- The EiC will be responsible for defining, shaping and driving the high quality content that will place this brand as the leading automotive and lifestyle brand in the region. Using original, high quality and engaging local and regional content, the brand will predominantly be digitally focused across its website and social channels, and maintain a regular print edition as well as a variety of events.
- Manage and oversee all editorial output in dual language (English and Arabic) across multiple platforms.
- Develop a clear strategy to grow and engage audiences.
- Lead and inspire your team. Encourage creativity and experimentation.
- Manage a budget.
- Magazine / brand editorship
- Managing digital solutions, social influencers, video, product placement.
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Creative content solutions.
- Brand and product extension & development
The package is competitive and will be based on relevant experience, network of contacts and ability.
If you believe you have the right experience and characteristics for this role, apply now with your covering letter and CV!
The role is based in Dubai Media City, Dubai and office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required. Please apply with a copy of your CV, a cover letter and writing samples reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with company increases