This position is a unique opportunity to complement the Field Support Team in Construction Engineering activities and work with a Leading Construction Company in Abu Dhabi
Your main duties will be to:-
- Preparation of Support detail E&I drawing and specifically to Cable Tray, Material Control Sheet
- Prepare Support location layout
- Maintain Register of Drawings, supports, and Transmittals
- Coordinate with site engineers for site requirements.
- Review changes as per Site Feedback and revises drawings.
- Provide As built redline markups.
Ideally you will have graduated from recognized institute with 03 years Diploma and having a minimum experience of 03 years preferably in Oil & Gas Offshore Platforms.
You will have:
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD/MicroStation/Navis Works
- Familiar with 3D Model Software like E3D, SP3D
- Knowledge of Structural Steel Materials
- Knowledge of NEMA VE2 and FG1 Standards
- Good knowledge of Excel
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Working at spie
What can we offer you?
We offer insurance coverage
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Minimum level of experience required
3 years or more
03 Years Diploma from Recognized Institute
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. All positions are opened to people with disabilities.