- High School degree or GED required.
- Working knowledge of all equipment, machinery, procedures, processes and paperwork within the Press department.
- KBA Sheet fed Press Operator experience is required.
- Experience working in a Yearbook and/or Commercial Printing environment.
- Must be prepared to pass a Color Aptitude test (if requested).
- Mental/Visual Demands - Continuous mental and vision attention, requiring constant alertness, activity and shade/color variance determinations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work within the physical requirements as listed below.
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and ability to multi-task required.
- Must be team minded and positive in all interactions with employees at every level.
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Need to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated decision-making ability.
- Must possess good attendance and performance record.
- Ability to work standing/walking through a 12 hours shift.
- Complies with all safety and operations procedures
1 Dubai Jobs