Do you have a keen eye for design and aesthetics? Would you like the chance to work on the look and feel of some of the world's biggest brands?
The purpose of this role is to partner with Design, and multi-function internal and external partners to own packaging and retail design projects for our brands in the region. Also support the artwork copy development and approval process, owning the collection of Brand Packaging Communication and Regulatory Artwork Copy requirements, to enable copy approvals per the Global Matrix and the creation and maintenance of structured Artwork Brand Hierarchies to improve copy re-use, reduce author/approval touches, provide important business agility
Includes leading overall copy setup and changes required to meet Artwork Project needs. Facilitate Brand Hierarchy Set Up and Lead Copy Content Optimization:
- Work proactively and closely with each function to identify copy requirements
- Establish relationships and drumbeat approach to update and capture the most current and correct requirements
- Manage the set-up development of the Brand Hierarchy. Works with other functions to build work process improvements and systemic input databases facilitating functional input into Copy
- Contribute to system improvements
- Provide guidance to suppliers and Translation Agencies to ensure presence of copy elements are accurately represented on the artwork.
- Attend initiative, design, artwork network and capability connect points (or meetings) as needed to complete/drive the required artwork copy related activities.
- Review and approve CIC and Final Artwork to check compliance with copy element requirements as per global R&R, as well as confirmation of intended design/equity of Final Art vs CIC.
- Conduct gap analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations for artwork copy process improvements including translations
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A 4-year degree in a Design-related field
A minimum of 2 years of Design Production and Print experience (Design Firm, Printer, Production House are preferred) preferably in the FMCG industry and/or Design Studi
BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF:
- The E2E design process: from design concept through design production, Print Feasibility, Print Quality, and Pre-Press
- Artwork file production, fit for use requirements, print process capabilities, substrates/finishes, Color Management and digital proofing
- Brand equity, brand identity systems, Design implementation, production guidelines, and how to translate design intent to packaging and other mediums
- Design, design assets, and importance of design principles to achieve visual consistency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash)
- Strong project and time management skills, able to run multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail
- Excellent business communication, planning and execution skills
- Ability to analyze and assess current state and recommend systemic improvements
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Procter & Gamble