1. Support and assist the veterinary treatment activities by performing the required test to support the veterinary diagnostics.
2. Assist to run the equipment of advance chemical and microbiological analysis, to perform the required tests and work on the maintenance
and calibration of such devices and equipments according to the standard criteria for obtaining accurate results of every test that is
performed in Dubai Safari Park.
3. Assist in conducting complex chemical and Microbiological and regular laboratory tests (such as: Haematology, biochecmistry, PCR, ELISA,
MICROBIOLOGY, CYTOLOGY… ETC) on required veterinary samples including fecal, blood, milk, meat and other samples according to the
followed procedure and standard test methods.
4. Reviewing the result of laboratory test for veterinary sample for accuracy and determine its compliance with the adopted specification,
standard and tactical measurements locally and globally.
5. Update all the laboratory test result performed in Daily Dubai Safari Laboratory based on the standards of laboratory priority and health
status of the animals.
6. Responsible to perform 100% required tests of all samples that have been received in laboratory on deadline
7. Daily cleaning and surface disinfection after performing the required test in Laboratory
8. Check equipments inventory and expiry dates of the test kits, reagents and sample equipment on a weekly basis internal of Laboratory.
9. Annual review and update all of the test protocol and procedure in Dubai Safari Park Laboratory according to local and international
standard procedure in UAE.
10. Contribute to the preparation of specialized research and studies needed to be developed and improve work procedure and methods as
required, and contribute to study local standards, standard measurements and quality control system to ensure accuracy of the results.
11. Take all necessary precaution to prevent the spread of infectious or contagious diseases contamination from sample in the laboratory and
outside in accordance with the required prevention procedure and precaution.
12. Participate in the training and orientation of veterinary technician to develop their abilities and improve their productivity, including new
13. Take all public safety procedures and precautions while working in the laboratory according to the adopted Procedural Manual.
14. Participate in preparation of periodic report in completed work of laboratory testing and veterinary analysis and statistics and data on test
“negative and positive result” and other information related to the Laboratory information.
15. Proposed and share the update test method that can reduce operational cost of Dubai Safari Laboratory
16. Proposed and prepared efficiency of the operational laboratory regulation to improve the laboratory biosafety standard in Dubai Safari Park annually
17. Perform any other task related to the nature of work as assigned in Laboratory Standard; including quarterly update of all the safety
requirement for all activities and laboratory room in Dubai Safari Park (Signage in lab, complete PPE, hazardous laboratory waste
18. All additional assignments that not listed will be updated if necessary
19. All other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
Preferred education: Bachelor veterinary Microbiology or Medical Laboratories Science.
Preferred Qualifications (Work experience): minimum 5 years in the field of wildlife .
Ultimate Human Resource Solutions