We are recruiting for a RADIOLOGIST for a well respected group of multi specialty Medical Clinics. Established for over 20 yrs. Specialist providers in Family Medicine, Womens health, Aesthetic services, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Cardiovascular health.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
Role: Specialist Radiologist
Hours: Full Time
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable, up to AED 50,000 depending on Experience + standard benefits + Private Medical
Summary: Specializing in diagnosing and treating disease and injury through the use of medical imaging techniques, x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET), fusion imaging, and ultrasound. Requires an understanding of radiation safety and protection.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 6 yrs Experience needed
- Performing Ultrasound, reporting Breast Imaging and knowledge of Biopsies
- With FRCR
- Must have DHA licence or HAAD / MOH to convert
- Must be Female
- Expressions of interest are welcomed from all nationalities
- Examine various types of images including X-rays CT scans, mammograms, ultrasounds, and MRI scans.
- Administer nuclear medicine, oncology or other radiation techniques
- Perform general Physician duties, examine patients, record medical history
- Administer medication
- Offer specialist expertise and guidance to other doctors and staff from a range of medical specialties
- Liaise with other medical and non-medical staff in hospital settings to ensure quality treatment
- Examine patient anatomy, pathology, clinical history and previous imaging
- Select appropriate radiology techniques for patient diagnosis
- Assess and support patients through various diagnostic and interventional radiology procedures
- Undertake minimally invasive techniques to guide and direct a variety of interventional treatments throughout the body
- Manage the health and safety of your patients and the radiology team by minimising radiation exposure
- Write up imaging reports and report on cases to multidisciplinary team meetings
- Carry out teaching of junior staff, auditing and research.
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
Kare Plus MENA