Job Location : UAE
Job Description :
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Financial modeling for new brands, stores, terms, acquisition, and mergers
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Navision (ERP) and BI Cognos
- Must have ACCA/CA/CPA or CFA, Retail experience in the region.
- Need locally available candidates in UAE
Disclaimer: GotoGulf is a platform that facilitates recruiters and jobseekers reach out to each other. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of recruiters independently. We do not endorse requests for money payments and strictly advise against sharing personal or financial information. If you suspect malpractice, please email to us.
Go to Gulf