What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
End User Sales Responsibilities:
· Target named existing and prospective End User customers across the given region.
· Develop new defined targeted accounts
· For each of those key strategic accounts, identify business opportunities, covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
· Creates, maintain and update Account Plans including Relationship maps & Executive sponsorship.
· Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers
· Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them
· Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide leverage in each strategic account and opportunity
Channel Focused Sales Responsibilities:
· Develop account plans for existing channel partners, in line with regional channel strategy, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
· Establish long term business relationships with channel partner executives.
· Work closely with the channel partner in its sales opportunities, including qualification, development of joint strategies to win, etc… but also includes joint visibility on field and engagement with the end user.
· Maximize the use of our whole available products and services portfolio in each channel partners to maximize the share, generate sustainable revenue growth and a healthy margin.
· Implement the regional sales programs and campaigns in the channel partner, as well as to develop and implement the necessary specific programs and initiatives for the channel partner to ensure the expected performance.
· Develop new channels partners following regional strategic direction to bridge vertical Gaps.
· Train and develop channel partners in relation to our product lines and sales methodologies.
· Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management- based objectives that will be communicated from time to time.
· Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, marketing plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
· Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
· Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro- active and continual basis. At all times, understand the 'health' of the business being managed.
· Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro- active and continual basis
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Administration
· Proven previous continuous sales experience in Channel and/or End User Sales in the Personal Protective Equipment and/or Industrial Safety. Preferably good knowledge in one or more of the following market segments: Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Power, Construction.
· Successful and demonstrable track record of Channel and / or End User Sale and can articulate the principles of good channel structure.
· Significant experience in a Sales /Account Management related field
· Strong sales management skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
· Ability to build high & c- level relationship with key decision makers at channel & end customers.
· High level of communication and presentation skills.
· Competent user of MS Office packages. Good knowledge of CRM tools is an advantage.
· Understand and articulate basic business finance terms and the necessity for financial control & TCO.
· Ability to develop business & sales plans outlining the salient points of development with specific channel partners and End Users.
· Experience in working with process to get the necessary approvals related to the sales activity.
· A basic understanding of business, HR and contractual laws for the region.
· Competent author of business letters and reports.
· The ability to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand, occasionally at short notice.
· The ability to make occasional international business trips out of the given region.
· Ambitious, self- motivated and result orientated.
· Creative thinker with analytical & problem- solving skills. Does not take “no” for answer.
· Balanced between short term achievement and long- term development.
· A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Able to take calculated risks.
· Mature, credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at very senior levels.
· A team player with clear leadership qualities. Someone who remains calm in high pressure environments
1 Dubai Jobs