Our client, a well-known healthcare facility in UAE is currently recruiting for Physiotherapist that has an experience with patients with Learning disabilities and mental health experience for Abu Dhabi location.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to,
- The assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient with intellectual disability and mental health.
- Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
- Promoting a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
- Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
- Promoting good health and well–being through education.
- Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
- Adhering to and promoting the Professional Code of Conduct for Abu Dhabi and home country
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years as a Physical Therapist in a rehabilitation/community/outpatient facility with relevant experience working with patients neurological disorders like CVA, TBI, MS, MND, Dementia, Parkinson’s etc.
- Must have experience with Adult population
- Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy
- Experience either in the treatment of adult or children patients
- Willing to work for 5 days (7:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- Must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
To know more about our current vacancies, kindly visit our website