Our client is a leading global sovereign wealth fund, based in Abu Dhabi. They are looking for an Associate Principal/VP to join their global equities team, to focus on manager research, fund selection, and portfolio management. The current team is small and manages a large, diverse, and expanding global portfolio. This opportunity is suitable for someone with experience in either manager selection or direct public equities investing.
- Generate deal flow and investment ideas
- Carry out research into different industries and potential investment fields
- Evaluate the performance of existing investments
- Review and evaluate fund manager performance and potential co-investment opportunities
- Relevant experience in institutional asset management
- Extensive knowledge of equities investing
- Strong quantitative modelling
- Strong academics, including preferably an MBA
- Advanced statistics and excellent written and spoken English
Fund of Funds, Public Markets
ADD TO SELECTION
PER is open for business and continuing with recruitment processes.
Please continue to apply online for roles and our consultants will be in touch. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.
Search for jobs
New jobs only
Looking to work in private markets?
See the expert advice on our Resources pages.
Identify the right role
There is an increasing variety of roles available in private markets. Find out which one best suits you
Prepare a compelling CV
Make it through the shortlisting process with a concise and relevant CV that reflects your experience
Pass the online tests
These numerical skills tests are the gateway to the interview stage - make sure you're prepared
First interview etiquette
Show you're the best fit for the firm by highlighting synergies between your experience and their expertise
Impress in the case study
At this crucial stage, you need to impress with your industry knowledge and buyer's perspective
Ace the modelling test
Practice makes perfect when it comes to modelling against the clock. Use our resources to hone your skills