Job ID -2906
Responsible for the Logistics warehouse management system and associated subsystems. Provide system-level support, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems. Identify alternatives for optimizing resources
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the warehouse management system. Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored or accessed by the system.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Writing user manuals
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Intermediate SQL database skills required
- Advance SQL database skills recommended
- Intermediate knowledge of .net programming languages required
- Advance knowledge of .net programming languages recommended
- Knowledge about SSIS, SSRS recommended
- Knowledge about logistics and warehousing recommended
- Knowledge about Microsoft project recommended
- Knowledge about IONIC framework recommended
Adhere to all related policies, procedures documented and published under Info hub in the intranet.
Basic/ Job Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fields
Computer Proficiency: MS office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio & Outlook)
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world's most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex's DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.