As a part of our creative team, you will be expected to deliver on-brief and pixel-perfect art for a range of brands/projects. Typically involving:
- Static/Animated post design for social channels.
- Design for website/app templates.
- Storyboards for web banners.
- Templates for presentations.
- Visual style guides for campaigns/activations.
- Video editing/Motion Graphics
- Designing visual content for a variety of digital platforms following brief and brands guidelines shared by the client-servicing team. (Involves ability to work independently within tight deadlines)
- Editing designs based on feedback from the client and Creative Director (Involves patience and knowing that when the client is awake - so are we).
- Researching suitable illustrations, photography and sound options to bring creative ideas to life. (Involves attention to detail and familiarity with stock libraries).
- Participating in brainstorms and sharing inspiration/innovation with the agency. (Involves staying up-to-date with digital design trends).
- Suggesting visual style guides/direction for new projects. (Involves a creative mind with a unique, yet adaptable, design sense).
- Preparing client presentation material from mock-ups to beautiful decks. (Involves having a positive attitude - because tomorrow will be a better day).
- Maintaining design files as per naming conventions and prescribed process.
- create an array of motion graphic video content and overlays for use by clients across multiple platforms, including but not limited to digital video content, brand films, and social media.
- Work will include 2D motion graphics and animation.
- Basic audio editing, effect, and music selection.
What you'll need:
- Strong illustration/typography skills & excellent working knowledge of design software.
- 2D motion graphics and animation skills
- Ability to handle pressure and long nights. Oh, and (sometimes) no weekends.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work independently and within a team as required.
- Ability to listen and receive constructive (read: negative) feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers at all levels.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,
- 21 days off (can include your birthday if you want!),
- Medical, airfare ticket
- T-shirt friendly, casual atmosphere in an office that boasts private gardens, balconies, an attic and a terrace!
Our company culture is creative, future-looking & fast moving. With a less hierarchical structure than other agencies, we empower individuals and give them real responsibility. Thus, we only hire people who are energetic, courageous, curious, optimistic and willing to try new things - individuals with opinions and imagination that will embrace agency life.
View our case-studies , our culture , and what we're upto